Bundaberg Burnett OPM
Bundaberg Burnett OPM – 28th May – 29th May
TWO DAY SHOOT $45.00 PER DAY
WIN MONEY, PRIZES, & BADGES FOR ALL GRADES
Target Rifle A-B-C, F Standard A-B, F Open, FTR, SH Standard, SH Open, .303, Under 25, Tyro.
8 HEXTA ELECTRONIC TARGETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR COMPETITORS.
- Saturday 28th May 2022: Starting @ 9.30am. 500,500 Yards – 600,600 Yards (10 shot rounds)
- Sunday 29th May 2022: Starting @ 8.00am. 800,900 Yards (15 shot rounds)
Range prize money. Day One Agg / Day Two Agg & Grand Aggregate Money, Prizes & Badges
- Target Rifle- A Grade x 3, B Grade x 2, C Grade x 1.
- F Standard A Grade x 3, F Standard B Grade x 3.
- F Open x 3, FTR x 3, SHO x 2, SHS x 2, .303 x 1.
Powered caravan sites are available at $10.00 per night. Camping at $2.00 per adult only per night. Toilets & Hot Water showers on site. (Limited powered connections are available for vans)
- BBQ Friday night, Spit Roast – Saturday night with all the trimmings.
- Fresh daily made Salad Rolls, Pies & Apple Turnovers available for lunch on both days.
- Hot Breakfast will be available on Saturday & Sunday mornings.
- Tea, Coffee & Assorted Biscuits available all days for a gold coin donation.
- Wet Canteen will be operational from Friday Night to Sunday Night.
- Captain Maurice Irwin: 0407628885. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary John Simmons: 0447741767. e-mail: email@example.com
- Treasurer Chris Abbott: 0455500585. e-mail: Chrisabbott1936@gmail.com
This competition will be conducted in accordance with NRAA Standard Shooting Rules.
The promoting body takes NO Responsibility for any incident arising from defective or unsuitable ammunition or Firearms. BBRC also reserves the right to amend the shooting program as necessary. Competitors are to provide their own ammunition.
THANKS TO ALL OUR SPONSORS & VOLUNTEERS WHO MAKE THIS OPM POSSIBLE.
- More information: : https://qldrifle.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/BBRC-FLYER-2022-1-1.pdf