THE DDDRA OPM 2022 (CANCELLED)
THE DARLING DOWNS DISTRICT RIFLE ASSOCIATION Inc.
OPEN PRIZE MEETING 21st and 22nd May 2022 ($40.00 / day)
RISDON RIFLE RANGE WARWICK
Rifles must be zeroed before competition starts Saturday/Sunday
Silver Mountain Electronic Targets in use:
Program Saturday 21st May:
- DDDRA – Percy Gartner Memorial Prize Shoot: Entry $40.00
- Walk Up Start 9:30 am
- 1 x 15 shots to count with 2 optional sighters @ 500 yards
- Lunch Break followed by.
- 1 x 15 shots to count with 2 optional sighters @ 600 yards
- Range Medallion/Money for 1st 2nd 3rd place on both Ranges – All Disciplines/Grades – Subject to Entries.
DDDRA DAY 1 AGGREGATE
- Embroidered Badges and money (Subject to Entries) for Aggregate winners.
- TR A 3, TR B 3, TR C 2, FS A 3, F B 3, FO 3, FTR 3.
- Presented after 600 yrds
Programme Sunday 22nd May:
- DDDRA Open Prize Meeting: Entry $40.00
- Walk Up Start 8.30 am
- 1 x 10 shots to count with 2 optional sighters @ 1st 500 yards
- 1 x 10 shots to count with 2 optional sighters @ 2nd 500 yards
- Lunch Break followed by.
- 1 x 10 shots to count with 2 optional sighters @ 600 yards
- Range Medallion/Money for 1st 2nd 3rd place on the 3 Ranges – All Disciplines/Grades – Subject to Entries.
DDDRA DAY 2 AGGREGATE
- Embroidered Badges: A 3, B 3, C 2, F Std A 3, F Std B 3, F Open 3, FTR 3.
Plus Trophies and Money (Subject to Entries) for Aggregate Winners.
DDDRA GRAND AGGREGATE
- Embroidered Badges: A 1, B 1, C 1, F Std A 1, F Std B 1, F Open 1, FTR 1
- MERVE PACHOLKE Memorial Encouragement Medallion for highest scoring Under 25 competitors
Membership/Grading Card and Shooting License must be produced when completing entry.
Open to rifle club members affiliated with QRA/NRAA, SID Number must be provided.
- No parking of vehicles near the centre of the Range at 500 yards immediately behind the Firing Mound, except for Range Officer and Range Volunteers.
- No parking of any vehicles behind the 600-yard Firing Mound, except for Range Officer and Range Volunteers.
- Free camping from Friday mid-morning to Sunday afternoon.
- No powered sites.
- Hot showers.
- All rubbish to be placed in bins.
- Sandwiches available Saturday lunch and Sunday lunch. Meals available on Saturday night. Sunday morning breakfast will also be available.
Drinks will be available at the Clubhouse.
- Please Note: All rifles must be zeroed before attending this Event.
- Scorers and Check Scorers must jointly view each shot value on the Tablet and record it on the Score Card and Check Board, respectively.
- Hearing Protection must be worn on the firing line.
- Competitors provide their own ammunition.
- The competition will be conducted in accordance with the current NRAA Standard shooting Rules.
- The DDDRA Inc reserves the right to amend any part of the program at any time.
- President: Rob Fry 0417 258 599 Rob.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President : Frog Lowe 0400 488310
- More information: : DDDRA - Percy Gartner Memorial Prize Shoot: Entry $40.00 & DDDRA Open Prize Meeting: Entry $40.00