Located - Stokers Road, Dunbible
The Murwillumbah Rifle Club was formed on the 1 October, 1901, and was affiliated with the Deputy Assistant Adjutant General (DAAG), to provide civilians with the opportunity to practice and improve their marksmanship in support of the defense of Australia. With a history of 115 years, the Murwillumbah Rifle Club today is affiliated with the Queensland Rifle Association (QRA) and offers shooters many varied opportunities to shoot, catering for shooters at all levels from beginner to the experienced. Target Rifle Shooting has developed into the modern competitive sport we see today, through local club competitions, Club Open Prize Meets, State Queens, National Queens, World Championships and Commonwealth Games.
- Fullbore – alternate fortnightly on Saturday afternoons from 1.00pm and Sundays at 8.00am
- Smallbore & Field Smallbore – every Saturday morning from 8.00am
- Air Rifle – every Saturday morning from 8.00am
- Field Class – fortnightly on alternate Sunday mornings at 8.00am, from the Fullbore
- Shotgun – held fortnightly on a Saturday afternoon from 1.00pm
- Military (.303 Service Rifles) – held on a Sunday morning when a 300yd Fullbore shoot is scheduled and will commence at 10.30am. See calendar for schedule.
- Black Powder – periodically on a Saturday from 10.30am after Smallbore