Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd July
8am start, Perrin Crocket Rifle Range, Gregory Highway Clermont
- Please advise the club of your intention to attend the Clermont OPM by Friday the 24 June so that numbers for catering purposes can be finalised.
- Email: email@example.com
- President: Jan Thornhill 0408 980 939
- Captain: Anthony Wilson 0401 915 035
- Secretary: James Roughan 0400 757 952
- Showers available, camping $5/night. There will be no powered camping sites due to the price of diesel and how much it costs us to run 2 large generators for a few caravans. We are generator friendly though so feel free to bring your own, and you are more than welcome to use all the facilities at the clubhouse.
- Motels available in Clermont (10mins drive from range entrance)
- Friday night BBQ, lunch & dinner available Saturday, free breakfast Sunday.
- Competition will be shot on Shotmarker electronic targets
- SSR’s and Covid-19 conditions will apply
- SID number and firearms licence must be produced when entering
- Open to QRA/NRAA affiliated rifle club members
- Clermont RC Committee reserves the right to make changes to this program
- More information: : Registration - Please advise the club of your intention to attend the Clermont OPM by Friday the 22nd of April so that numbers for catering purposes can be finalised. Jan Thornhill 0408 980 939, Anthony Wilson 0401 915 035, James Roughan 0400 757 952. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org